Update – 15th June 2020

The DVSA have today repeated the advice that Driving instructors should only be teaching Key Workers who have a special emergency test booked.

The booked tests that had been rescheduled for late June / early July have now been postponed again, with no new date given. We will be informed when we can rebook these. The pupils effected will be given priority by the DVSA when rebooking.

So I am afraid we are still all on hold. I will continue to monitor the situation and will update here at the end of the month, unless there is any change before.

On a positive note, I will be able to take contactless payment once lessons do restart.

Stay safe everyone – Alan  

Comments are closed.